Two-Story Home Plan with Rear Deck / Porch
About This Plan
- The lengthy front porch adds to the immense curb appeal of this two-story home plan, complete with two shed dormers, horizontal siding, and metal roof accents.
- A coat closet and powder bath are conveniently located near the foyer, across from the formal dining room, while an open-concept living space towards the rear sets the scene for many holiday gatherings in the future.
- The spacious kitchen includes a multi-purpose island, and the breakfast area grants access to the covered porch and rear deck.
- A pocket office with a window can be found on your way to the main-floor, master suite, which boasts a vaulted ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a study loft provides a communal space for the kids to enjoy, and three bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath. The optional bonus room adds 380 sq ft of living space for future growth.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 841 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.