Two-Story Home with Flex Space
About This Plan
- An L-shaped main living area gives you sweeping views from the kitchen to the dining room all the way to the back of the great room with its fireplace.
- A bench with lockers above is handy for taking off boots and shoes.
- The flex room at the front of the house can be used as study or playroom.
- Four bedrooms are on the second floor with a huge master suite waiting to pamper homeowners.
- Tray ceilings draw your eyes upwards and a spacious master bathroom leads to two large walk-in closets.
- Note the walk-in linen closet that is sure to please.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,651 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12