Two-Story House Plan Blending the Old with the New
About This Plan
- This two-story house plan blends the old with the new. The exterior design is classic and traditional with clapboard and board-and-batten cladding as well as a welcoming front porch. The windows are proportioned and well placed to accentuate the classic style. In contrast to the exterior, the interior design is fresh, modern and packed full of the most requested amenities.
- The large living area is the hub of activities and daily living. The kitchen and large, rear facing dining space round out the common areas.
- The master suite is positioned on the rear to take full advantage of any view such as a golf course, lake or play set. The master bath features a free standing tub, spacious shower and large closets. There is a secondary bedroom on the main level in addition to the master suite, perfect for guests or aging parents.
- The upper level contains two additional bedrooms with abundant closet space and a compartmentalized bathroom.
- The optional bonus room adds much needed square footage if the need for more room is required.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 574 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 346 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,021 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12