Two-Story House Plan with Deep Lower-Level Patio
About This Plan
- Deep overhangs created by the hip and valley roof are supported by wooden brackets on this two-story, house plan, which features a lower level that extends outdoors onto a spacious patio.
- The main level consists of the common living spaces in an open layout, along with the master bedroom for added convenience.
- An oversized, kitchen island offers seating for five, and a fireplace serves as a focal point to be enjoyed throughout the main level.
- Upstairs, discover a bunk room and a bedroom, which share the hall bath. The balcony-style hallway overlooks the family room below.
- Family and friends will enjoy the game room on the lower level, situated between bedrooms 3 and 4. A full bath is connected to each bedroom on this level, and the laundry room neighbors a utility room with a sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,658 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 644 sq. ft.
- Storage: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 1"
- Depth: 42' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12