Two-Story House Plan with Front to Back Great Room
About This Plan
- This two-story plan features an up-to-date façade with spacious front porch.
- The front to back great room lies to the front of the door where plenty of natural light warms the space.
- The kitchen and nook lie at the back of the home adjacent to the great room.
- A covered porch is accessed off the nook.
- The master suite is found on the second level and includes a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are located across from the master and share a second full bath on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 713 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss