Two-Story House Plan with Game Room
About This Plan
- The front porch of this two-story house plan spans the length of the home, and welcomes you inside to discover a study and dining room on either side of the entryway.
- A butler's pantry links the dining room with the kitchen, where an angled island overlooks the breakfast nook and family room. The fireplace anchors the left wall, while providing additional warmth to the shared living spaces.
- The game room attached to the rear of the home completes the main level, and offers french doors that lead to an outdoor living space with a built-in grill.
- The staircase is open and provides views into the family room below. Discover two family bedrooms at the top of the stairs that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The master suite includes its own foyer, which leads to a generously-sized bedroom with french doors to a private balcony. The attached bath presents a walk-in shower, whirlpool tub, and sizable closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,047 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Front