Two-Story House Plan With Large Front Porch
About This Plan
- A 40'-wide, 8'-deep front porch spans the front of this 3-bed house plan. Gabled dormers and a hip roof lend it great curb appeal.
- Inside, an open floor plan design allows the great room, dining room and kitchen are open to each other .
- A screened porch located off the dining room is a perfect place to spend time without worrying about bugs.
- A mudroom off the large 4-car garage has built-in benches and storage bins to control clutter. The laundry room is conveniently located off the mudroom with private access to the large master suite complete with a spacious bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find a bonus room and a third bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 791 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 104' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1616 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick