Two-story House Plan with Main-floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This beautiful, two-story house plan features a brick exterior, along with intricate ceilings throughout the interior adding an elegant touch.
- Upon entering and past the formal dining room, a vaulted family room with exposed beams welcomes you home. Settle in by one of the two fireplaces, or retreat to the large back deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- A custom curved, kitchen island connects to the breakfast nook and keeping room, and a roomy walk-in pantry offers ample storage space.
- The main-level, master suite considers the homeowner's future needs, and features a spacious en suite with a garden tub, private toilet room, and closet space for two. Down the hall, a home office could be utilized as a fourth bedroom if needed.
- Upstairs, a loft with built-in desks serves as a study, and bedrooms 2 and 3 each include a full bath. A versatile bonus room above the garage offers an optional space to expand in the future.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,131 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 801 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 366 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick