Two-Story House Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Vertical and horizontal siding adorn the facade of this two-story house plan, complete with metal roof accents and a rain portico over the garage.
- A front porch welcomes you inside where a flex room can be found to the left, with access to a full bath.
- The great room is rear facing, and opens to the eat-in kitchen. Rear walls consumed by windows allow nature to serve as the art, while inviting natural light to permeate the living space.
- The double garage opens into a mudroom with a coat closet, next to a pocket office, or central hub for electronics.
- Four bedrooms can be found upstairs, the largest reserved for the homeowner. The master suite features dual closets and a 5-fixture bath with a commode room. The laundry room is conveniently located in the center of the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,308 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front