Two-Story House Plan with Six Bedroom Potential
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Have a large family? This amazing house plan comes with four bedrooms and the option to add two more by finishing the lower level.
- There's plenty of room to spread out, from the huge open space in back to the formal living room to the quiet study at the front of the home.
- In the kitchen a big island and giant walk-in pantry give you extra storage.
- Built-ins line the family room that has a triple bank of windows to bring in light.
- Two of the bedrooms on the second floor are vaulted including the huge master bedroom suite.
- A second floor laundry room saves steps and has a built-in ironing board and utility sink.
- Finishing to lower level adds 1,495 square feet and comes with an enormous rec room for the whole family to enjoy.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1390 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"