Two-Story Modern Farmhouse Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Tall ceilings in the entry provide a feeling of grandeur immediately upon entering. The main floor consists of the shared living spaces; the family room, dining room, and kitchen are open to one another, with a warm fireplace offering a sense of comfort from the corner.
- A light and airy living room sits behind french doors just off the foyer, offering a quiet space to retreat to when needed.
- The gourmet kitchen offers space for a 6 burner gas range, and the prep island gives plenty of workspace.
- Upstairs, enjoy rearward views from the master suite, along with a 4-fixture bath with an oversized shower. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath, and the second-level laundry room is a convenient touch.
- The lower level increases the bedroom count from 3 to 5, and includes a generously-sized family room and a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,438 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,158 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 861 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss