Two-Story Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Enjoy all that mountain living has to offer with this two-story, Craftsman house plan, which presents a blend of siding materials and metal roof accents on the exterior.
- The main level of this home is where you'll find the shared living spaces, along with the master suite and a home office. The spacious kitchen will inspire those that like to cook, and the open floor plan is ideal for gatherings.
- The large front porch is outmatched by an even bigger covered patio attached to the rear of the home.
- Extra space in the 3-car garage allows you to remain organized, and the spacious laundry room doubles as the mudroom with two coat closets and a powder bath.
- A loft at the top of the stairs leads to an office (or playroom) and two, sizable bedrooms. Slip past the sliding doors in the loft to enjoy some fresh air from the covered deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,463 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,424 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,643 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1310 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12