Two-Story Mountain Craftsman with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This two-story, mountain craftsman home features an angled garage with a gable roof. A massive back deck spans the width of the home, accessible from 2 bedrooms and the dining room.
- The u-shaped, kitchen cabinets feature a cooktop island in the center, and the dining room's close proximity simplifies the task of setting and clearing the table.
- A fireplace adds a sense of comfort throughout the spacious, two-story great room, and oversized picture windows allow natural light to fill the interior.
- The main-level master bedroom presents two closets and a 5-fixture bath with a garden tub. Bedroom 2, also on this level, has access to a compartmentalized, 4-fixture bath.
- Upstairs, a sizable loft overlooks the great room, and a bridge-style hallway leads to a privately situated third bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get a finished basement with house plan 23815JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,270 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss