Two-story New American Home Plan with Main-level Master Suite
About This Plan
- This two-story, New American house plan features a covered porch on nearly every side of the home for maximum outdoor enjoyment. The spacious great room resides in the center of the main level, with a fireplace providing a sense of warmth.
- A wrap-around, kitchen counter includes a snack bar, and a prep island increases available workspace. Enjoy meals in the formal dining room, breakfast nook, or outdoors on one of the covered porches.
- The main-level, master suite allows for easy access while providing the homeowner with privacy, and features a 5-fixture en suite with a private toilet room and dual closets.
- Upstairs, a loft-style hallway leads to three bedrooms, which share a full bath.
- The 2-car garage enters into a sizable laundry / mudroom, including a coat closet and a separate shower which can be used for your furry friends.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,827 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 946 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 447 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,827 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Garage 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss