Two Story New American House Plan with Flex Fourth Bedroom
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding and timber accents give this 2-story New American house plan great curb appeal. Inside, a flexible floor plan gives you 3 or 4 beds depending on how you use the bonus room (included in the total living area) on the second floor.
- To the right of the entry foyer behind a pair of French doors lies a den which could serve as a work-from-home office.
- Through the 2-story foyer you'll find the wide-open great room/kitchen/dining area. Windows across the rear wall let in lots of light. A fireplace warms the great room, the adjacent kitchen and bayed dining area. The kitchen features an island with an eating bar, sink and dishwasher. A roomy pantry is located by the garage entry and mudroom.
- Upstairs, the vaulted master bedroom opens to a walk-in closet and a bath with walk-in shower and dual lavatories. Another full bath serves the remaining bedrooms. Having the laundry upstairs is a nice touch.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 69504AM and 69475AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,577 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss