Two-story Northwest Home Plan with Main-level Master
About This Plan
- This two-story, Northwest home plan features fresh windows and doors, adding contemporary elements to the exterior, along with a smart interior flow with a desirable open floor plan.
- Upon entering, a quiet den rests to the left, while the shared living space lies ahead. Large windows in the great room provide views of the covered patio and beyond, while allowing natural light to permeate the space.
- The large kitchen island anchors the living space, and the walk-in pantry is within reach for easy access.
- The main-level, master bedroom considers your future needs, and a barn door reveals the 4-fixture bath and sizable walk-in closet.
- Two similarly-sized bedrooms reside upstairs, along with a full bath. The mud / laundry room are side by side, just inside from the 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss