Two Story One Bedroom Plan for Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- The perfect plan for a get-away spot, this is a cozy home and designed specifically for sites that slope up from the front.
- By situating the double garage underneath, the site is accommodated, but the design is not compromised.
- Outside entry is accomplished from the back of the plan, or via a staircase leading up from the garage. And even though the plan is small, it lives very well.
- Special features, such as a main-level bath with shower, a huge living area with fireplace, window seat and media center, and a commodious kitchen with built-in desk and deck access make it comfortable.
- The upper level is dominated by the master suite, which has a vaulted bedroom with built-in bookcases and a window seat, and a vaulted bath with spa tub, separate shower and huge walk-in closet.
- An alcove upstairs provides space for a washer/dryer.
- A built-in desk in the upper-level hall is also a nice touch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 652 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss