Two-Story Prairie Style House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A prairie exterior and a big, open floor plan combine style and function to create a beautiful home.
- The gorgeous great room has a coffered ceiling and front to back views, with a door to the rear covered porch.
- The quiet study has a separate outdoor entrance that works well for a home based business so clients don't need to enter the main living areas.
- With the garage set to the rear, the curb appeal is enhanced.
- The second floor master suite enjoys a fireplace, whirlpool tub, two vanities and a raised center ceiling height.
- Three additional bedrooms, one with a private bath, complete this family friendly home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,255 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 69' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss