Two-Story Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns frame the porch on this Prairie Style two-story home.
- The open concept floor plan features a kitchen island that overlooks the great room and dining rooms to create a large living space.
- A two-story ceiling and central fireplace flanked by extra tall windows, makes the great room the favorite spot in the house.
- The main floor master suite is located behind the garage and includes a spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
- Three additional bedrooms, two of which have walk-in closets and share a Jack and Jill bath, are located on the second level.
- An extra loft space and views of the living space below round out the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,081 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss