Two-Story Traditional Home Plan with Second Floor Master
About This Plan
- A brick exterior welcomes you to your 4-bed home plan. Step inside and you are greeted by a 2-story foyer.
- The kitchen has views across the breakfast area to the family room with angled fireplace.
- A study is tucked away off the foyer.
- All the bedrooms are located on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 38' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss