Two Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A transom window above the front door brightens the foyer of this two story Traditional house plan.
- While the home is designed for a narrow lot, 10' high ceilings make the home feel large.
- The living room is set off by itself for a quiet environment.
- The kitchen shares space with the dining area and double doors lead to the back porch.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor is vaulted and there is a built-in desk area as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 689 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 228 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss