Two-story Traditional House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This two-story, traditional house plan, clad in stucco, features an open layout on the main level, where the shared living spaces can be found.
- The kitchen includes a large pantry, while french doors off the dining room invite you onto the back stoop. The double garage opens into a mudroom with a coat closet, and its close proximity to the kitchen helps when unloading groceries.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the second level, and presents a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located next to the master.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size, and share the hall bath.
- The optional lower level boosts the bedroom count up to 5, and includes a full bath and family room for a total of 992 sq. ft.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,827 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 889 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss