Two-Story Traditional House Plan with Quiet Study
About This Plan
- Enjoy the immense curb appeal on this two-story, traditional house plan, bolstered by a lengthy front porch with metal roof accents.
- Tall ceilings in the foyer lend a feeling of grandeur upon entering, while a quiet study and dining room frame the foyer.
- The kitchen features a cooktop island, and the adjoining breakfast nook overlooks a large deck for BBQ's and outdoor dining.
- Retreat to the second-level to find the sleeping rooms, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The spacious master suite includes a double-sided fireplace that warms the bedroom and luxury bath.
- Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs, each with their own full bath, along with a centrally-located laundry room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 710365BTZ and 710366BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,489 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,059 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side