Two-story Traditional House Plan with Second-level Play Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stucco and stone adorn the facade of this two-story, traditional house plan. Inside, ornate ceilings and built-ins add to the appeal and character.
- A quiet study rests near the foyer, with a bay window providing frontal views of the property. The centered grand room includes a fireplace flanked by french doors that lead to an open patio, while simultaneously ushering natural light inside.
- An angled counter wraps around a prep island and overlooks the breakfast area, and a formal dining room sits adjacent the kitchen. A bedroom on the main level could double as a home office, or play room.
- The well-appointed, master bedroom is located at the top of the stairs, and features a private balcony, dual closets, and a lavish en suite with a vaulted ceiling.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found across the hall, with access to the hall bath. A spacious children's retreat provides a space for the kids to enjoy on the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,634 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 10"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"