Two-Story Traditional House Plan with Second-Level Sleeping Rooms
About This Plan
- Stone, horizontal siding with wood trim, and shake accents decorate the exterior of this beautiful, family-sized home. The open concept living area includes the great room, with a coffered, 10' ceiling, a dining room and kitchen.
- An oversized, kitchen island provides additional seating, and a large pantry helps the homeowner remain organized.
- The private study offers a comfortable space for peace and solitude.
- The second floor presents a spacious master suite complemented by a luxurious bath featuring two vanities, and a walk-in shower with dual shower heads. Three additional bedrooms, one with a private bath, and a laundry room, complete the upper level.
- A covered rear porch provides outdoor enjoyment and makes this home a perfect pick for a golf course or lake view home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,594 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 321 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 69 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 3"
- Depth: 59' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss