Two Story Traditional With Options
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This stately two-story traditional home plan has a bedroom on the main and is a terrific place to call home. The exterior elevation is covered with cedar shake, stone, lap siding, and stick-work in the gables and has a welcoming front porch.
- Inside, you are greeted by a walk-in foyer with a dining room to the left and a study or guest bedroom on the right. The rectangular family room has a curved back wall of windows to keep things bright. Enjoy the outdoors from the family room with adjoining access to the covered porch.
- The large kitchen has a walk-in pantry and is open to a uniquely angled keeping room with a fireplace and a breakfast room.
- Upstairs is a stately master suite with a tray ceiling and an elevated sitting room separated from the bedroom by a see-thru fireplace. The master bath has a vaulted ceiling, separate vanities, a water closet, a separate tub and shower and a large walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 has a walk-in closet and private full bath. Bedroom 3 and 4 each share a jack and jill bath. The laundry room is upstairs and has a sink.
- Optionally in the basement, you have the choice to finish two game rooms, a 6th bedroom with a full bath, a storm shelter and unfinished storage.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,909 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 1"
- Depth: 58' 7"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick