Two-Story Window Wall
About This Plan
- A magnificent two-story wall of windows floods the great room of this Mountain house plan with light, enhancing your back yard views.
- The open deck wraps around the entire rear of the home with lots of room to entertain and relax outdoors.
- The dining room is open to both the kitchen and the great room and has two ways out to the deck.
- No stairs to climb for this master suite with its first floor location.
- Two generously-sized bedrooms lie upstairs along with a loft that gets the benefit of those two-story windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss