Undeniable Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- A surprising amount of space comes with this 20' wide Northwest house plan.
- The curb appeal is undeniable with its transoms, accents of stone and decorative wood trim.
- Everything is right at your fingertips in the main living area, that is beautifully efficient.
- The first floor master suite is the only bedroom on this floor.
- Upstairs you have two more bedrooms and a large bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- Entry: 12 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss