Under 2,000 Square Foot Craftsman Ranch Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- With under 2,000 square feet of living space, this Craftsman Ranch plan packs in a lot of features for the modern family, including an open-concept living space.
- A vaulted ceiling with exposed beams is centered above a grand fireplace in the spacious family room and three side-by-side windows offer views onto the back porch and beyond.
- The kitchen island's countertop stretches past the cabinetry to provide a spot for casual meals and a corner pantry is within arm's reach.
- Four bedrooms wrap around the left side of the design with the primary suite tucked towards the rear and paired with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Store your outerwear, shoes, and bags in the mudroom which is located next to the double garage and laundry room.
- Related Plan: Find an alternate exterior with plan 818018JSS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,912 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 378 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick