Unique Angled Kitchen
About This Plan
- Two huge transom windows bring extra light into the foyer and dining room of this lovely Southern home plan with a unique clipped roofline.
- The angled kitchen is also a unique shape and gives you the advantage of a pass-through view into the spacious living room.
- The angles continue in the two walk-in closets in the master suite with its vaulted ceiling.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bath on the other side of the home.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room bring you out to a large patio area with plenty of room for table and chairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,566 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss