Unique Cabin-Like House Plan
About This Plan
- This unique cabin-like house plan has porch space that lines one entire side of the home giving you great spaces to enjoy the fresh air and the views.
- Upon entering through the large covered porch you walk in to an open concept design complete with a vaulted ceiling, corner fireplace and loft area overlooking it all.
- The L-shaped kitchen has room for an island has views to the outdoors on two walls.
- The bedroom with attached shared bath is nestled toward the rear of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 936 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 316 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss