Unique Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A unique angled entry foyer sets this Craftsman house plan apart from other homes.
- The den and formal living room flare out on each side.
- Two interior columns define the entrance to the formal dining room, keeping the views open.
- Nearby, the kitchen has a big island and walk-in closet for extra storage and counter space.
- The home offers a side patio as well as a rear patio.
- Built-ins and display niches can be found throughout the home.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and there's a bonus room too with an attached bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,294 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,518 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1" Second Floor / 8' 0"