About This Plan
- Stone and stucco blend with a tile roof, turrets and round windows to create this one of a kind design from our Premium Collection.
- Unique features abound throughout the home, from the twin spiral outside staircases that lead to second floor balconies, to the split four car courtyard garages.
- Archways, interior columns and coffered ceiling treatments add elegance to the interior of the home.
- An enormous kitchen/breakfast area has counters extending the full length of the room plus an island set off by columns and wonderful views of the covered lanai.
- The formal dining room features a built-in buffet, coffered ceiling and double French doors leading to a covered porch. Note the wet bar/butler's pantry close by.
- The private master suite is a world unto itself, with more double French doors leading to the lanai, a semi-circular wall of windows, two large walk-in closets and a spectacular master bath.
- A spacious second floor has a balcony overlooking the two-story great room below. The bedroom wing of this floor has access to a large covered balcony and a wing on the other side of the floor offers a study which could be used as an additional bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,716 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 153' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 967 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss