Unique Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This sprawling Hill Country house plan has a unique footprint with wonderful angles and bays.
- The grand foyer gives you spectacular views of the formal living room, dining room and stunning curved staircase.
- Ultra-luxurious describes the master suite that boasts a fireplace, a separate sitting room with built-ins and a private veranda.
- The master walk-in closet is massive and is divided into his and her compartments.
- All the way across the house a guest suite comes with a private patio.
- The informal family area is huge and the kitchen is ultra-high end with two dishwashers, a six burner cook top and a giant walk-in pantry.
- The second floor is no less luxurious, with three full bedroom suites, a gorgeous study that has a private balcony and wet bar and a game room with a big storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,138 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"