Universal Living Split Bedroom
About This Plan
- A beautiful facade with a sense of symmetry grets you to this universal access 3 bedroom house plan.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. In the master suite, a beautiful double tray ceiling rises to 11'. The walk-in closet is oversized and the bath has split vanities, walk-in shower and spa tub.
- You'll find french doors all across the home including a pair in the master leading to the back terrace and from the large living room to the terrace as well.
- The breakfast room measures 12'8"x10' and has sliders leading to the back.
- A side-load garage is great for a corner lot.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 9012PD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,746 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,746 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss