Updated 2 Bed Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- VIDEO. See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This traditional ranch features a modern, updated plan for today's buyer.
- Detailed ceilings include an 11' tray in the entry that flows to the back of the home through the dining room.
- The great room features an 11' coffered ceiling for mega impact.
- The spacious kitchen includes a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining area.
- The bedrooms lie to the right of the entry with the spacious master at the back of the home.
- A deck with access off the dining area provides an extra living space off the back of the home.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage completes the home.
- The roof has a 10:10 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,847 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,847 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss