Updated Charming Craftsman
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Corbels accent the peaks of all three front-facing gables, and an array of multipaned windows sparkle across the front. Stone veneer fills the triangular area that fronts one of the gables, while shingles add their texture to the other two. Stone veneer also serves as wainscoting and covers the bold column support that highlights the arched entry porch.
- Vaulted ceilings give an expansive feel to many of the rooms, including the foyer, living room, dining room, den, and front bedroom. From the foyer, double doors open into a den or home office on the left, while an arched opening on the right leads to the main bathroom and two bedrooms. The vaulted family living area is ahead and to the left, just past the coat closet.
- Windows fill most of the rear wall, creating a naturally bright environment. Sliding glass doors in the dining area offer easy access to a wide covered patio. A fireplace and home entertainment center line one interior wall.
- The kitchen is open to the great room, across a counter with a range and oven on one side and a gently curved eating bar on the other. A deep pantry extends under the stairway to the bonus room, which is over the garage. Laundry appliances are nearby, in a pass-through utility room that links with the 2-car garage.
- A tray ceiling lends a touch of elegance to the owners' suite. Other luxury amenities include a large walk-in closet, double vanity, deep soaking tub, and enclosed toilet/shower.