Updated Craftsman Bungalow
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Iconic Craftsman windows sparkle across this Craftsman-style bungalow. Other Craftsman details include decorative corbels, tapered supports undergirding slender twin posts, and shake textured siding that fills the gable ends.
- Natural light spills into the vaulted foyer through sidelights and a transom. Double doors open into the vaulted den to the left of the foyer. Alternately, this makes a good location for a home office. An opening on the foyer's right leads to the main bathroom and two bedrooms. The front bedroom feels larger, due to its vaulted ceiling.
- Just past a wide coat closet, the foyer spills out into an expansive vaulted living room. Windows fill much of the rear wall, and a fireplace nestles into the closest rear corner. Sliding glass doors offer easy access to a wide covered patio.
- The dining room has a flat ceiling and is open to the living room. The kitchen, in turn, is open to the dining room, across a raised eating bar. The kitchen is also accessible through a pocket door between the roomy pantry and the bonus room stairs.
- An opening on the opposite side of the living room leads to the appointed owners' suite which boasts a walk-in closet, and a deluxe bathroom, complete with a double vanity, deep soaking tub, and separately enclosed shower and toilet.
- A large bonus space lies over the garage.