Updated Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home has been updated with classic features including stone and shingle siding and decorative shutters.
- As you enter the home, you'll find a den to your left and a formal dining room to the right.
- Continuing to the back of the home, the open concept living area includes a kitchen with an island that overlooks the great room and adjacent nook off the back of the home.
- A fireplace becomes the focal point of the area with built-in bookcases on either side.
- The second floor master suite includes his and hers walk-in closets, dual sinks and a Jacuzzi tub.
- Two of the three additional bedrooms enjoy a Jack and Jill bathroom while the fourth bedroom has bathroom access off the hallway.
- A three-stall, side-load garage completes the home.
- Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,461 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 883 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss