Updated Two Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- This two-family home plan is derived from the original version, house plan 21245DR. We widened that design by 4 ' and added 8' to the depth to make all spaces more comfortable. Additionally, the entry closet was relocated to the landing and basement windows enlarged for more light.
- Thanks to careful and discreet placement of entrances, this semi-detached multi-family home plan assures privacy to all units. Handsome stone cladding and pleasing gable details further enhance this home's charm. The units are close to mirror images of one another.
- The covered split entry provides an ideal welcoming point. Upstairs, the open activities area is well-organized, complete with forward living room, computer area, kitchen with island and eating bar and dining area. A powder room and laundry complete the main floor.
- On the lower level, the raised basement allows ample light for the three bedrooms. A four-piece bathroom is centrally located and a 7' x 8' storage room will be appreciated by all.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 21245DR, 21243DR and 21601DR.
- Special Note: Please allow 15 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,310 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 8" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss