Upscale European Country Styling
About This Plan
- This inviting home has European Country styling with upscale features. The front and rear covered porches add plenty of usable outdoor living space, and include that much-requested outdoor kitchen.
- The expansive great room includes a beautiful trayed ceiling and features built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen features an oversized island with a large eating bar and breakfast area.
- The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well-equipped bath with dual lavatories, oversized corner jet tub, and large his and her walk-in closets.
- There is a storage area off the garage for projects and storage. The media/hobby space could be used as a home office, dining room, or playroom.
- There is also a full basement that could be used for additional storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: See the slab and crawl space layout with house plan 51006MM. And get a three-car garage with house plan 51099MM.
- Get more room with house plan 51058MM (2,401 s.f.). And get a country exterior with house plan 5178MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 354 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 63' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick