Upscale Country Styling with Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This inviting home has country styling with upscale features and a host of optional versions to suit all needs. The front and rear covered porches add plenty of usable outdoor living space, and include that much-requested outdoor kitchen.
- The expansive great room includes a beautiful trayed ceiling and features built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen features an oversized island with a large eating bar and breakfast area.
- The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well-equipped bath with dual lavatories, oversized corner jet tub, and large his and her walk-in closets.
- There is a storage area off the garage for projects and storage. The media/hobby space could be used as a home office, dining room, or playroom.
- There is also a full basement and a bonus room that could be used for additional storage or future expansion
- Related Plans: This plan is available in two-car versions, including house plan 51033MM, 51058MM (an expanded 2,401 sq. ft.) and 51097MM (no bonus room)
- Also see this alternate elevation: 5178MM,
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 530 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick