Upside Down Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Accents of stone and decorative wood trim help to boost the visual appearance of the exterior of this Northwest house plan.
- Only 32' wide, the home fits well when space is tight.
- A study off the foyer is the first room you see when entering the home.
- Two family bedrooms lie at the back sharing a hall bathroom.
- The main living area is on the second floor with an outdoor balcony accessible from both the living room and the dining room.
- Two more bedrooms include the big master suite that faces front.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 770 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss