Upside Down Northwest House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Accents of stone and decorative wood trim help to boost the visual appearance of the exterior of this Northwest house plan.
- Only 32' wide, the home fits well when space is tight.
- A study off the foyer is the first room you see when entering the home.
- Two family bedrooms lie at the back sharing a hall bathroom.
- The main living area is on the second floor with an outdoor balcony accessible from both the living room and the dining room.
- Two more bedrooms include the big master suite that faces front.