Vacation Chalet or Full-Time Home
About This Plan
- A drive-under garage suits this home for a sloping lot and give you a wrap-around deck on the main level.
- Pocket doors close the entry foyer off from the main house, keeping cold air out of the house.
- The big living and dining room area has a desk nook near the kitchen and transom windows bring in the light.
- The peninsula eating bar seats three and you have a large walk-in pantry too.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite open to a bright and airy sunroom, with a door to the deck.
- Three more bedrooms lie on the upper floor, each with sloped ceilings.
- The bathroom on this floor is compartmentalized to keep things moving in the morning.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 916 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss