About This Plan
- You'll enjoy 9' ceilings throughout this attractive vacation home plan.
- The kitchen features cornered fenestration, a large pantry and a central island lunch counter.
- The open activity center maximizes views.
- A two-sided fireplace between the living room and the master bedroom with integrated built-ins in the living room are some of the additional attractive touches that make this design so attractive.
- A covered terrace on the side with a screened closed space help you enjoy the outdoors.
- There is a large storage space in the front entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 8"
- Depth: 40' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss