Vacation House Plan with Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- A great big wall of windows floods the two-story great room with light in this Vacation house plan.
- A zero clearance fireplace separates the living area from the dining room and kitchen, all nicely laid out.
- The master suite is on the first floor and two more bedrooms lie on the upper floor, with an open rail that lets you look down into the rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss