Vacation or City Home
About This Plan
- With its slender footprint, this country/Victorian home with an open plan works well on a narrow lot, as in-fill housing or as a vacation home in a resort community.
- Covered porches in both front and back offer outdoor living space.
- The formal dining room is accessed from either the entry foyer or the kitchen with its pantry closet. An angled eating bar divides the kitchen from the bayed morning room and the spacious living room with built-in cabinets.
- A walk-in closet and a private bath are featured in the master suite, while the other bath is placed between bedrooms two and three.
- Ceilings: 10' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For a larger version of this house plan, see 31088D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,544 sq. ft.
- Deck: 142 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 202 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick