Vacation or City Home
About This Plan
- With its slender footprint, this country/Victorian home plan with an open plan works well on a narrow city lot or as a vacation home in a resort community.
- Front and rear covered porches offer outdoor enjoyment and provide shade from the heat.
- The study is accessed from either the entry foyer or the kitchen with its pantry closet. An angled eating bar divides the kitchen from the bayed morning room and the spacious living room with built-in cabinets.
- A walk-in closet and a private bath are featured in the master suite, while the other bath is placed between bedrooms two and three.
- As an added bonus, this house plan comes with a 2-car detached garage.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version of this house plan, see 3083D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Deck: 137 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 219 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick