Vacation or City Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its slender footprint, this country/Victorian home plan with an open plan works well on a narrow city lot or as a vacation home in a resort community.
- Front and rear covered porches offer outdoor enjoyment and provide shade from the heat.
- The study is accessed from either the entry foyer or the kitchen with its pantry closet. An angled eating bar divides the kitchen from the bayed morning room and the spacious living room with built-in cabinets.
- A walk-in closet and a private bath are featured in the master suite, while the other bath is placed between bedrooms two and three.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- This plan comes with a detached 2-car garage
- Related Plan: For a smaller version of this house plan, see 3083D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.