About This Plan
- Within this compact and simple design, you'll find a comfortable and welcome vacation retreat.
- It's handsome exterior is constructed with board and batten siding, standing seam metal roofing, and stone accents on the porch and chimney.
- From the delightful covered front porch, you'll enter an enormous great room with a 20' high vaulted ceiling. Within the great room is an open kitchen with an island and breakfast bar. Just beyond, a compartmentalized bath with 2'-8" doors allows wheelchair access.
- The large pantry area provides space for a stacked washer/dryer unit.
- Two bedrooms with 8' high ceilings complete the lower level.
- Upstairs, you'll find an enormous loft with an 11' high ceiling that overlooks the great room. This multipurpose area provides an abundance of additional sleeping and recreation space.
- Three large fixed glass windows in each gable end provide plenty of light for the loft and the great room.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version in reverse see house plan 20099GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,647 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 20' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick