About This Plan
- Picture yourself on the front porch of this cozy traditional home.
- Welcome friends inside to your beautiful foyer and retreat to the dining room for an enjoyable meal by the fire.
- The rear porch will be perfect for those summer cookouts.
- Retire to the secluded master suite for relaxation.
- Put the loft to use as you see fit.
- The front and long back porch are both 12' deep and can easily accomodate furniture creating an outdoor living area.
- Related Plan: Replace the loft with two bedrooms with house plan 60544ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 715 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick